Because animated videos are such an effective means of relaying complicated ideas, they are ideal for conveying difficult concepts to general and educated audiences. Topics and issues related to healthcare are often difficult for patients to understand. Alternatively, explainer videos can be a resource for healthcare organizations to educate nurses and doctors on new practices, or for sales reps to explain new products quickly. Pharmaceutical companies and healthcare organizations can also benefit from the use of explainer video as a resource for patient information. These videos are particularly useful for:
1. Mode-of-action product videos: Explain medical work quickly and effectively using animation.
2. Disease education: Communicate with doctors, patients, and nurses about how to manage, treat and prevent illnesses.
3. Direct to consumers: Help consumers, doctors or nurses learn how to use medical products and devices.
4. Direct to Patient: Use medical video transitions to educate patients on wellness, treatment options, and healthy lifestyle choices.
5. Sales training: Help sales representatives incorporate multimedia into presentations.
6. Corporate training: Help communicate corporate messaging/training within the company.
7. Branding: Branded pharmaceutical videos can be used on TV, online or as useful material to demonstrate industry leadership.