1. Why do you need illustrations for your web resource? Reasons are numerous, and you can choose any of them, or all of them, as a rationale for adding powerful visuals to your business site:
2. The clear visual message conveyed. The human brain captures visuals much better than text, so with well-crafted illustrations, you make your message easier and quicker comprehensible.
3. The better accomplishment of educational purposes. Children and adults alike grasp information quickly with visuals, so the inclusion of visuals into educational resources, books, children’s books, manuals, etc. makes the educational material absorbed better.
4. Advertising and attention-grabbing effects. Colorful, appealing illustrations with original design solutions inevitably attract users’ attention and lead to product purchases more frequently. Hence, they serve as an additional advertising tool because of the easy representation of attractive features, functionality, and other characteristics affecting the purchase decision.
1. Children's book illustration: This kind of written material needs images on the pages since kids lack the long-lasting concentration on a particular object or material, that is why one has to provide them with colorful, diverse, and interesting information.
2. Textbooks or training manual book visualization: As major parts of manuals are for children and teenage educational purposes, it is crucial to support the written material with interesting, funny, and catchy images to help the eye have a rest and, at the same time, to explain ideas clearly.
3. Comic book illustration: What are the comics? They are stories in pictures with supporting text and spoken lines. 80% of the material is painted! The image value of a comic story is much greater than anywhere else. The BEST ANIMATION STUDIOS offers you collaboration with the author project and covers the figuration of comics. These book illustration services are the most popular ones among the customers.
4. Book cover design: 'Don't judge the book by its cover,' says the famous proverb. We say, 'Judge the book on its visual design of a cover'! It is scientifically proved that people choose the thing according to its appearance and design; in addition, the eye is attracted by the balanced shapes and fresh, natural colors. After all, your book cover is the face of it, do not forget it!
We believe that innovation is nothing without art, but in order to innovate we first need to plant the seeds of creativity, and this can only be done with your ideas.
We are proud to say Best Animation Studios have become one of the most prominent, multi-disciplined illustration agencies in the field of Business for over 6+ years. Our enthusiastic and experienced team are well-positioned to advise you and find you the right solution for any image requirement that you may have. You will see we represent an inspiring roster of World Class illustrators offering a huge range of styles, character concepts and innovative ideas.